My6Clix Review - Scam or Legit (my6clix.com)

Looking for My6Clix (my6clix.com) review? Want to know if they are real and legitimate or just a fake scam site? You are in the right place.

my6clix review legit or scam 2015

This discussion thread here is dedicated to collect informations, complaints, payment proofs, feedbacks, closures, fraud activities, success stories, problems and doubts and related stuffs about My6Clix to help readers determine the site's legitimacy.

If you are a member of My6Clix and you have something to tell everyone like the one we mentioned above, please, you can cooperate with us by starting an IntenseDebate topic below this post. We highly appreciate such informations from real users.

URL: my6clix.com
Type: paid to click (PTC)
Payrates: $0.02+/-
Payment Proofs: my6clix payment proof


You are reading: My6Clix Review - Scam or Legit (my6clix.com)

My6Clix Review - Scam or Legit (my6clix.com) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: ali ando