NighBux is a paid to click website (PTC) which aims to pay its users by viewing advertisements on their website. This PTC website acts like a broker between advertisers and members. Advertisers buy ads while clickers or viewers are paid a part of what the company gets.
NighBux Review - Legitimate or Fraud?
By checking this website, we have found out some points that you should know about before executing with this money making website for fraud checkings.
- A Bux Website
- Normally, bux sites offers very high and abusive membership fees, high click rates, limits, rented referrals, and more. This kind of PTC is not the type of business you want basing the fact that they are not noob friendly. They are also know for fraud and world wide scams.
- Abusive Upgrades
- Like we always say, bux sites offers abusive upgrade membership. Who the F wants to upgrade $3000? No one! By limiting every free members on the site, they are forced to upgrade on higher levels. Limited direct referrals, limited commissions, limited money, everything. Get what i mean?
- High Click Rates
- $0.005 each, times 20 pieces, seriously? That would cost a lot of funds going outward NightBux. This isn't a wise move for a stable platform.
- Free $1.00 Purchase Balance
- It seems they are luring members to add more on their purchase balance to use that free funds. Wise but unethical move. It is not also good to spend $1.00 each on every signing-up member and will just make more debt because they will add up on ad views.
Good businessman don't deal with suspicious, unstable, and new platforms. Let me introduce you ClixSense, one of the leading paid to click service you'll ever need. 4 million members, paid $10 million dollars in total, operating since 2007.
- 100% stable and legitimate website since 2007
- trusted owner, sister site of AdHitz
- 4-5 million members
- $10,000,000 total paid
- weekly payments
- $0.10 and $2.00 referral sign-up bonus
- cheap $17.00 upgrade
- cheap and reliable advertising
- and many more!
If you want a long term income, you should rely on trusted sites not on just fly-by-night fraudulent businesses which pops up from nowhere like a mushroom. Try ClixSense and slap me if it didn't work for you.