Payment Proof: soon
Whois: check it here
Created: May 22, 2013
Sergey Zorenko (suspected as Arslan Satti's alias)
Operates too many sites:
- TermBux, termbux.com
- BestLifeBux, bestlifebux.com
- DearBux, dearbux.com
- KoolBux, koolbux.com
- OperaBux, operabux.com (non paying)
- RingBux, ringbux.com (suspended)
- TaleBux, talebux.com
- BuxFeed, buxfeed.com
- GraceBux, gracebux.com
- NutBux, nutbux.com (latest)
- Not Recommended
- Too many sites operated, suspected as Arslan Satti's network. Read more below.
- Suspected Owner
- Sergey Zorenko's identity like what I and others have said in too many forums and postings, is doubtful. Suspected as Arslan Satti of Pakistan.
- Arslan Satti is known for generating and providing fake payment accounts like PayPal and more and making an alibis that he just borrowed it from a person. Have you noticed how huge the list of Sergey's payment account?
- Too Many Sites Operated
- Operates 10 sites, one of them is non paying, another one is suspended. This numbers are too difficult to maintain. Keeps increasing.
- Too Many PayPal and Payza Accounts
- As I've said, there is a guy know for this kind of actions and he is Arslan Satti, owner of too many scam sites and fake payment accounts. So better think twice before investing. Here's the list:
Alexey Chelyshov, Payza (TaleBux)
Chelyshov Alexey, PayPal (TaleBux)
Mark Paul, PayPal (OperaBux)
Dmitriya Lexandrovich, Payza (OperaBux)
Diron Carol, PayPal (DearBux)
Sergy Zorenko, PayPal (DearBux)
Alexandr Kulikov, PayPal (KoolBux and NutBux)
Minakin Andrey, PayPal (BestLifeBux)
Zorenko Sergy, PayPal (BestLifeBux and TermBux)
Sergey Zorenko, PayPal (TermBux)
- The network is just rotating its members from site to another forming a cycle. More like marketing people instead of services.
Now you should know why this network is having too many issues. Better start searching and learn more.